Last month me & my hubby went to Chicago for a weekend break, there we had our lunch in an Indian restaurant, had a best food in that buffet. Finally for dessert, we had a mango ice cream, it was an amazing I never had like this before, my hubby also liked it very much, on that day it was the top of the menu. After returning back to home, I searched for this recipe & successfully made it. My husband loved it and I am so happy to share this recipe. Try this recipe in home & enjoy with your family & friends.
- Whisk the heavy cream, by adding ¼ cup sugar gradually, until stiff peak.
- Add mango puree, milk, milk powder, vanilla extract to the blender & blend it.
- Mix the blended mixture to the whip cream slowly by using spatula.
- Pour the mixture to the loaf pan (or air tight container) & cover it with plastic wrap.
- Press the plastic wrap gently towards to the mixture.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 2 – 3 hours, add to the blender & blend it once again.
- After that pour the mixture to the same container & do the same procedure by covering it.
- Now freeze this mixture for 5 – 7 hours or until overnight.
- Serve chill & enjoy it with fresh fruits…
- Blend the ripen fresh mango for puree or also can add frozen mango or tinned.
- Whipping the heavy cream is optional, also can add to the blender, blend & freeze it.
- Always use air tight container, this helps to avoids ice crystals.
- Before whipping, make sure the & whisk / hand mixer must be chilled. Refrigerate the bowl & whisk for 5-8 minutes.